Monday, June 1, 2009

Review Policy

I love just about any kind of book and would love to post a review for you. I do tend to stray away from non-fiction. An exception is that I really enjoy a memoir that focuses on personal growth.

When posting a review it will represent my honest opinion of what I read. Upon agreeing to write a review for you I promise to treat you and your work with the utmost respect and will not be disrespectful regardless of my personal like or dislike of the book. For my view on how an author and book review should be treated please read my previous post.

Any information I post in a review is written solely by me unless otherwise specified. This material may not be copied without proper credit.

My reviews will be posted on my blog, at Amazon, at Barnes and Noble, and any other place you specifically request. I typically tweet about them as well, and they are linked to my facebook page. I will contact the author and/or publisher upon completion of the review.

If you would be interested in having me review your work please contact me at alipet813@gmail.com. I am also a memeber of Book Blogs and GoodReads.

twitter id: Alipet813
Facebook: Alison Petersen Rotich (my blog is networked)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Alison

No comments:

Post a Comment