Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Total Randomness

It's like I want to blog, but every darn time I think about it I go running from the computer. It's that I stop and start. I feel like a failure. Then I realize. This blog is mine! I can come and go when I please. I may not be the "go to" blog for anyone, but I can still do it.

Life takes me in so many directions.

I got married in January. It was awesome!

I tote my kids from place to place (but a bit less now since my daughter drives). I have my kids and my stepkids here for the summer. That makes a house of 6. Besides toting them I just love spending time with them. I watch them play sports. At home we act silly and have fun. We will be going to the pool all summer.

Oh and now I have this obsession with trying to eat better. I am cutting back on meat and trying to eat more natural foods. Plant-based baby! Now, if I could just get immersed enough in it to lose weight.

I play soccer with friends every Wednesday night. I joined the Blondes v Brunettes Flag Football event for Alzheimer's again. What a great time for a great cause!

Oh and I read the crap out of some books! I usually read one on the Kindle, one paper book, and listen to one on audio at the same time.

Things I don't do:
Garden - to the dread of my neighbors spring comes and we are the only house without a pretty landscape. I would love to but...

Keep a spotless house - While I would like to walk into a spotless house who wants to spend their life cleaning??

Get up early - I hate waking up! Once I am out of bed I'm fine, but before that forget about it. I am perpetually late for work.

So maybe I'm back and for awhile. I do have some definite book reviews I want to post. Plus, now I think I will throw in other randomness. I might just post on occasion or I might get blog crazy. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. When we're living life fully, we don't always blog about it. It's good to see you back, though. Sounds like some happy things going on.

    I like your "don't do" list.

    ReplyDelete