Vicki from Reading At The Beach and Laurel Rain-Snowpassed this my way back in November, but because of my break I didn't see them until thisweek. Here is what I am suppose to do:
The rules of this one is to list ten honest things about me and then pass the award on to ten other book bloggers.
1. I am really bad at keeping my house clean. I try, but I really hate to clean.
2. I am a twin, but my sister was stillborn. I have always wished she was around.
3. I have 2 kids -1 boy 1 girl, 2 step-kids - 1 boy one girl, 2 dogs - 1 boy 1 girl, 2 cats - you get the idea...I only have one man though,and no girlfriend. LOL
4. I have always wanted to be a runner, but probably couldn't go further than 1/8 mi before I would be walking.
5. I'm short. 5'2". I wish I was taller.
6. If I could be anything I wanted I would want to be a famous speaker. Iwould want to speak about things that would change others' lives. My other dream is to do something involving books full time.
7. I convinced my family that we didn't sit at the dining room table, and turned the room into a library completed with a chaise. It is my favorite room in the house.
8. My kids amaze me every day. I love them so much it makes my chest hurt sometimes.
9. I love church, but rarely make it to service. I do join a women's study group to keep myself in touch.
10. I cry at commercials sometimes. I'm such a sap!
I have no idea who to pass this too! It's like I am starting over and I am lost. I will think about it for awhile before passing it on.