Thursday, August 13, 2009

Word Verification Balderdash


A new weekly meme hosted by Sheila at One Persons Journey Through A World of Books.

The idea is to take all the word verifications you get when posting to blogs and make up your own definitions.

Here is my first crack at it!

Doggaz: I think we all know what this is...and we don't like it when it is in our face

Scrum: the tiny bit of rum left at the bottom of a glass. BTW, this is an actual word used at Sprint where my boyfriend works. It means an ad hoc project you get to complete without going thru the necessary resources

Cophrump:
You know when you see a butt on someone and it chokes you up because you can't believe it is so big...there you have the cophrump (pronounced cofrump)

Airdimis: When the air gets knocked out of you. I.E. I got hit so hard in the gut by the ball I had total airdimis.

Nomessea: A disease I wish I had. Sort of like OCD but it is related to messes only.

Thesti: thirsty with a southern accent. Well, I do declare I am rather thesti.

Nowelo: that moment when you answer a question no and realize right away it could possibly be true. I.E. Do you like reality television? Nowelo I do watch it every single day and laugh my cophrump off.

6 comments:

  1. Ok.... I am laughing now....nomessea I would like to catch as well and thesti reminds me of my down south friend Key Lane... she would say that. :) Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, and your definitions! I'll be playing along with this one, absolutely. (And I am so sorry, and embarassed, that I have not been more of a commenter over here lately ... (((hangs head in shame))) I'll do better, promise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a ton of fun! I'll have to join in next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Balderdash Mem is a great idea! Hilarious! I'm going to have to write down the words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is REALLY funny! You've got a wild imagination! I'd love to participate, but I hardly think I could do it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea for such an irritating thing! Now at least when I get those word verifications I have something fun to do with them!

    ReplyDelete