Here are the rules for the Over The Top Award:
USE ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think. Copy and change the answers to suit yourself and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers so try your best.
1. Where is your cell phone? dresser
2.Your hair? Blah
3. Your mother? crochets
4. Your father? salesman
5. Your favorite food? Mexican
6. Your dream last night? silly
7. Your favorite drink? Diet.
8. Your dream/goal? wealth
9. What room are you in? Bedroom.
10. Your hobby? Reading.
11. Your fear? Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home.
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. Something that you aren’t? skinny
15. Muffins? yummy.
16. Wish list item? Books.
17. Where did you grow up? Missouri
18. Last thing you did? Meme
19. What are you wearing? fleece
20. Your TV? annoying
21. Your pets? Four
22. Friends? Irreplaceable
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? lazy
25. Missing someone? nope
26. Vehicle? Jeep
27. Something you’re not wearing? Makeup
28. Your favorite store? Costco
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? dunno
32. Your best friend? Two
33. One place that I go to over and over? WORK
34. One person who emails me regularly? Facebook
35. Favorite place to eat? Friends
I would like to bestow this award on the following:
Melissa at The Betty and Boo Chronicles - I absolutely love to read every single things she writes and she is not afraid to let her opinion be known even if you might not like it -I LOVE THAT
Christine at Book Tumbling - she is new to me but I find we have common interest in books and I have really enjoyed her blog so far