Monday, September 14, 2009

BBAW Celebrate Books- To All Those Blogging Along with No Award in Your Immediate Future


Today BBAW asked that we recognize those blogs that didn't get shortlisted. No problem! I know a couple of ladies I thought I would be voting for that weren't there. I have a couple of blogs that I read almost daily and my day wouldn't be complete without them now that I know they exist.

Sheila at Book Journey
  • Sheila is new to the book blogging community, but if you were to click on her blog you would have NO IDEA...seriously she seems like a pro. She is very welcoming to others and does great reviews and author interviews among many other things. I read her blog every single day.

Julie at My Own Little Corner of the World
  • Julie - such a sweet woman. Her reviews are great. She does a great job of spotlighting others giveaways and she takes the time to comment on other blogs.
Amy at A Park Avenue Princess
  • Oh Amy the Princess has an amazing blog! She hosts many, many giveaways. Some of them amazingly generous. She also writes great reviews. To top it all off she has about the cutest blog layout I have ever seen.
Melissa at Betty and Boo Chronicles
  • Melissa is an amazing writer. I just love to read what she has to say. Her posts are typically thought provoking and inspiring. Everytime I see on my google reader that she has a new post I rush right to it.

Jenni at Falling Off the Shelf
  • Great blogger! Great reviews! Great commenter! Oh and I like her layout too...I think she may be changing her background soon, but I am sure it will still be awesome.

Jaimie at Book Nerd Extraordinaire
  • Great chick! She has great giveaways and great reviews. She is also great at commenting on other blogs.

Laurel-Rain Snow at many different blogs..I am gonna link just one Creations
  • Laurel has many blogs focused on her books. She is a retired social worker and her work is great! I haven't received my first book in the mail yet, but I have read several excerpts and I want to get started right away. She is always out and about in the blogging community taking the time to encourage others and I like seeing her there!
Here is my Award to You!



9 comments:

  1. Hi! I wandered over here from Betty & Boo. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came over here out of curiosity, and was I ever surprised to find my name here!

    Thanks, Alison! Your kudos mean so much to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool!! Thank you so much, so kind of you. I am familiar with Sheila, Jenni and Amy's blogs and I so agree!

    I am going to have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! Some new to me I need to check out. This is one of the benefits to BBAW. We get a chance to see blogs spotlighted that may have escaped our radar screen. It's nice to discover some new gems and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I am glowing here! I have to do mine yet today and am working hard to make sure I get it right. :)

    I love your blog and I appreciate your frequent visits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh ... thank you so much! I'm at work and all verklempt. :) Right back at you with the kind words, my friend! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison, you are too sweet! You have been such a great help to me and I hope you've read what I wrote about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just noticed your post! Ahh! I'm so late, but Thank You so much for posting about me :) I feel so loved!

    ReplyDelete