Today BBAW asked that we recognize those blogs that didn't get shortlisted. No problem! I know a couple of ladies I thought I would be voting for that weren't there. I have a couple of blogs that I read almost daily and my day wouldn't be complete without them now that I know they exist.
Sheila at Book Journey
- Sheila is new to the book blogging community, but if you were to click on her blog you would have NO IDEA...seriously she seems like a pro. She is very welcoming to others and does great reviews and author interviews among many other things. I read her blog every single day.
Julie at My Own Little Corner of the World
- Julie - such a sweet woman. Her reviews are great. She does a great job of spotlighting others giveaways and she takes the time to comment on other blogs.
- Oh Amy the Princess has an amazing blog! She hosts many, many giveaways. Some of them amazingly generous. She also writes great reviews. To top it all off she has about the cutest blog layout I have ever seen.
- Melissa is an amazing writer. I just love to read what she has to say. Her posts are typically thought provoking and inspiring. Everytime I see on my google reader that she has a new post I rush right to it.
Jenni at Falling Off the Shelf
- Great blogger! Great reviews! Great commenter! Oh and I like her layout too...I think she may be changing her background soon, but I am sure it will still be awesome.
Jaimie at Book Nerd Extraordinaire
- Great chick! She has great giveaways and great reviews. She is also great at commenting on other blogs.
Laurel-Rain Snow at many different blogs..I am gonna link just one Creations
- Laurel has many blogs focused on her books. She is a retired social worker and her work is great! I haven't received my first book in the mail yet, but I have read several excerpts and I want to get started right away. She is always out and about in the blogging community taking the time to encourage others and I like seeing her there!