Saturday, September 26, 2009

Show Me 5 Saturday


Welcome to my Meme!

Each Saturday You will post the answer to these questions. The number indicates the number of answers you will provide.

1 Book you read and/or reviewed this week
2 Words that describe the book
3 Settings where it took place or
characters you met
4 Things you liked and/or disliked about it
5 Stars or less for your rating?


After each of you complete the meme on your blog add a comment here and I will put a link on my post.

1 Book: Raji by Ariion Kathleen Brindley

2 Words: Homeless Girl

3 Settings/Characters: Vincent Fusilier's "Fuse" barn, Raji - a homeless girl found in Fuse's barn - she doesn't know where she is just that she is free from the terrible things that were happening to her, Fuse - a young man trying to take care of everything while his mother is helping others in Africa and his father heals from an accident

4 Likes/Dislikes: I liked the strength and intelligence of the female characters, I enjoyed Ms. Brindley's story telling ability, I liked the importance of education, I really enjoyed the relationship between Raji and Fuse and am excited to read a sequel

5 Stars or Less: 4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment